Saturday - 7:30 am to 1:pm
The Bread Bar
- Food & Beverage/Catering
- Restaurants & Specialty Dining
When you have a dream that just won’t quit, it’s hard to let it go, which is why Klaus and Karla Perkins hung in there. Their dream of helping others get and stay healthy has manifested in several ways and continues to surprise even them!
About Klaus’ Bread
Those of you who are familiar with Klaus’ bread already know how exceptionally delicious it is. Peanut butter liberally spread on his toasted cinnamon bread is a heavenly experience. The dense, rich texture of his breads makes each slice almost a meal by itself. The Bread Bar is so much more then bread. Homemade soups are offered daily along with several bakery items.
• all grains are ground as needed
• grains are not all organic but those that are include, rye, spelt, red spring wheat and * einkorn
• white flour when used is unbleached and unbromate
• the secret ingredient (which as of now, is no secret) is passion. Klaus loves his bread!
The Bread Bar isn't just about bread. They offer home made soups, SINnamon Rolls, muffins, bread pudding, scone bites and so much more! New products being introduced and a monthly newsletter is offered by email.